Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Free Master Crad for Nigerians (From US)


Hello my people. Here is a good news for you all! Just collectede my Master Card for free from US and it can be used to withdraw money from any ATM machine in the world.
How?
I found some people are charging people money just to reveal to them the simple system to get a FREE Payoneer card in any part of the world.

This card can you use to make online transactions on sites that offer payment with MasterCard, such as: eBay, amazon, Paypal, etc.. A very interesting and you are not charged tell. 100% FREE!. A debit card is also very necessary if you are a blogger that will follow the affiliate program, and this is the card payoneer means of the present where all your bonus will be added to the card and can be drawn at any ATM in the berlogo Mastercard. And you need not wait for the check again using the long and expensive. After the bonus card you entered to payoneer, then can be drawn directly on the ATM. There is no cost in the future that will apply to you and you can do with your internet transactions convenient, safe and reliable.
During this we doubt enough trauma and would if the transaction online using a credit card, then with Payoneer, we do not have many anymore because Payoneer is not a credit card but a debit card. Of course you already know about the difference between debit and credit card is not it?

Okay how do I get a debit card is a free tool is the income side? Read carefully and follow the steps. Every 1 person that signed up will get $ 2 and $ 1 for men.

Today I’ve got my Elance master card from payoneer. I’m so glad to have it! You can get Payoneer card from:

1. Elance
2. Plimus
3. oDesk
4. 2Checkout
5. MediaWhiz
6. SFI
7. iStockPhoto
8. GetaFreelancer
9. Incentreward
10. Copeac
11. ScriptLance
12. MetaCafe

and more other sites. You do not need to pay to get the card for the first time. All you have to do is just request for the card from your valid account of any of the websites above and create an account with Payoneer with your account reference. For example: I applied for the card from my Elance account adnanphp.elance.com and then I was taken to the Payoneer website which was “branded” with the logo of Elance. There I created an account using my email address. You can not just create an account directly on Payoneer website to get the card. You must have a reference account. Payoneer is not like paypal, it’s not independent, it is dependent of its affiliate sites. That’s why you must have account with any of their affiliate websites first.

Some sites may need to have some money in your account before applying for the card. The card will be mailed to you from Payoneer. After you receive the card you have to activate it from payoneer website. Then you can load money from the website you have account to withdraw funds. It’s really a great service where PayPal is not available.

The weird experience I had with payoneer is with mailing address format. You can not use any special character for your address field. Like “Road No 9/A” is not accepted, you can not use the / (slash). However I asked help for this and I sent my mailing address to them via email. After one month when I got the card(today) in my address “Road 7/1, House 6/A” is replaced with “Road 7 1, House 6 A” !!! Lucky that I got it at last. So be careful about your address format. You may not be lucky always!

No comments:

Post a Comment